The IUWA – Institute for Eco-Industrial Analysis
sees itself as an interdisciplinary research Institute, which turns to the task the application-oriented exploration of problems and design appropriate solutions to problems in the field of environmental economics.
Scientists from different disciplines engaged in the IUWA mainly theory practice links to the scientific theoretical development, for the conceptual preparation, but also the enterprise implementation of potentials for the benefit of a resource-efficient, environmentally sound and sustainable economic activities.
Our work focus in on the issues
- managerial and specialist waste management
- sustainability-oriented material flow management
- industrial circular economy
- Eco-industrial parks and industrial symbiosis
- inter-organizational communication and networks